Sunday, June 10, 2012

Moments to Remember

...my toddler's hand dimples that show so well when he tries to "hide" by covering his eyes. JoJo you make me smile all day, everyday. You are quick to apologize when you need to do so, quick to help and perform your task at hand with such enthusiasm as if it were the most important thing in the world, you love your baby brother and adore your big sister. You started intermittently calling me "Mom" instead of "Mama", which means you are growing up much too quickly. Yet you still love kisses, hugs and songs at bedtime. ...the picture I saw while watching out my front window yesterday...We have new neighbors moving in 5 houses down from us and Michael took Kate for a short walk to say hello. Holding hands, chatting as they went and Kate dressed in a purple cotton summer dress and crocs, skipping along (more of a step, hop, step, hop than a true skip), I watched as two of my most favorite people disappeared down the street and felt my heart melt and smile. Katie Bug Lady Bug, thanks for being my girl! We could not have designed you more delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment