Saturday, September 25, 2010

thankful

although each day has its moments and every evening i am sooo ready to plop into bed...but these faces and the sweet persons inside them make every moment worth it!

This precious boy is so full of joy and wonder! He is either smiling at us, laughing to himself or enthralled with watching whatever his big sister is doing. He does possess an ear-piercing scream, but he only shares that when he is starving...and really you can't blame him for that!

2 teeth!!!!
Kate was all tucked into bed, even quiet for several minutes when I heard her at her door. I rolled my eyes thinking I was in for a "fight" to get her to bed. When I opened the door all she said was, "Mommy, I need another hug!". She then gave me one of the longest and best hugs in the whole world. And she did go back to bed without another peep.

No comments:

Post a Comment