Sunday, September 19, 2010

5 months

At the five month mark I have hit some great milestones...rolling over like mad (although I sometimes forget how to flip back over and get a bit angry), grabbing everything within reach, belly laughing and I even sprouted my 1st tooth today (noticed first by Daddy)!

Hey! Hey, Kate, I think Mommy's gonna take our picture...
Say "cheese"!
Ok, if you won't pose, then I will!
Joesph Michael, you are such a delight (even when you spit up all over us). Your sweet smile that beams from ear to ear melts my heart! I love the way you adore your big sister and light up whenever she is around...I want to bottle up these moments, yet cannot wait to see who you become!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics. How precious are these wonderful kids. Thanks for the joy of having these incredible kids.

    Papa T and Mama Lynn

    ReplyDelete