Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day Three

Just a few snapshots from the hospital two days old...




...and today, wide awake. Yes, he is wearing pink, but let me explain. Joseph had just finished what I thought was a successful diaper change when I went to pick him up. Much to my dismay, he had managed to pee through his fresh diaper, onesie, blanket and my comforter was soaked. So I ran to find fresh supplies and a pink blanket was the lucky winner. He still looks quite masculine and distinguished. He can totally pull off pink!

4 comments:

  1. he is seriously SO CUTE! i see kate's little cheeks in him!!! so glad you guys are home and comfy. let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! SOOO good to be home...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family! I can't wait to meet Josheph. He's sooooo cute. I wonder if he'll get Auntie Lauren's big brown eyes... :)

    :( I wish I could hold him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I love black and white mother and baby photos.

    ReplyDelete