Saturday, January 30, 2010

afternoon snack

kate had a fun date with auntie coco while michael and i were at a beautiful wedding this morning (thank you, corinne, for all your hard work and amazing personality that kate and i enjoy so much). after her nap, kate had a snack of clementines ("tines") which i put into a small bowl. she gobbled them up and then proceeded to pretend to stir soup in her empty bowl and then eat it...

me: kate, what is in your soup? are their noddles in your soup?
kate: noooo... (smiling)
me: do you have carrots in your soup?
kate: noooo... (still smiling and shaking her head side to side)
me: well, what do you have in your soup?
kate: (after thinking for a moment) tines! (she states proudly)
me: you made clementine soup?!
kate: yes! (emphatically stirring and then she hands it to me to try)

yes, it was delicious! :o) i cannot believe my 21 month old already uses her imagination and sweet mind to pretend and get lost in her own little world! love you, miss kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment