Thursday, September 3, 2009

We just had our 5 year anniversary! Crazy how fast time goes. We are soon celebrating with a trip to Boston, but on the actual day we played tennis together (well, Michael played while I attempted)

Backpack (with love from Mama Lynn): this has become Kate's sticker book and stickers container. Anything heavier causes this peanut to fall over backwards. Kinda funny the first time it happened. It was like a movie and no we didn't let her fall.


Busy weeding the backyard.

A much needed break from all that hard work

Who knew an empty box could provide so much enjoyment? She sang Row, row, row your boat immediately upon sitting inside with all her farm animals.

Safety hazard, but too cute to correct

I have an idea!

Don't let Satan blow it out, I'm gonna let it shine

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 5 years! Your little peanut is so sweet! My girls have the shirt she is wearing in the last three pictures, it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete