Saturday, September 26, 2009

cloudy creative kinda day

While Michael is off at the men's campout, I figured Kate and I would try some new things. We started off our day with breakfast smoothies, which we took into the living room, had a "picnic" on the area rug and watched the songs from Mulan...


Grandma Beth then picked us up and we went to a great mom2mom sale just down the street. Kate was well behaved and I was able to get a head start on Christmas shopping...an adorable animal train that sings and travels, a never opened fisher price Noah's ark, a little keyboard that plays all kind of different instrument sounds and rhythms, Bible songs cd and a few cute books...all for less than $15


After naps, we tried homemade play dough...a little sticky, but still fun



Much against my instinct to keep my child clean, I allowed her to "plant" with her shovel in our new raspberry bed. She had never been so dirty and she loved it!





More fun with piano playing...and our day is not yet over!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you two had a fun day:) Great finds at the mom2mom!!!

    ReplyDelete