Thursday, July 30, 2009

memories not captured, but defintiely remembered

What a fun day I had with Kate! After she was very brave and had her last round of shouts til she is four, we met up with some of her friends, and mine too, (including Shannon, Yvette and April)at Metro Beach water park. The kids had a blast! Kate found one of the tiny bubbling water fountains squirting into the air, promptly sat down and attempted to drink the entire thing. She loved watching the older kids run and tried to follow; poor thing did a face plant on the ground, but recovered nicely.

Did I have her lunch? Check! Did I bring her towel? Check! Did I have an extra set of dry clothes? Check! Did I have my camera? (sigh) No!!! I guess we will simply have to return another time.

We just returned from a relaxing evening at our good friends, the Semlow's, where Kate had her first power wheels ride in a cool Barbie Jeep. She looked so proud and happy as she sat next to Keagan! Kate attempted to drive the smaller motorized version all by herself too. Did I have my camera this time? ARRRGHHH! No! What was i thinking?! Oh well, since Michael frequently invites himself over for dinner, I am sure we can repeat the Jeep ride too! And next time...I will have pictues to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment