Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July Ohio style

So our family of three took a road trip to visit my Granny's house in Ohio...Kate was a doll on the car ride. Aunts and uncles. cousins galore; plus Dad and Justin were there too, which made for a tiny family reunion! $th of July we had a huge bbq with the fam. Later that night we walked to the Winery and sat on a lovely grassy knoll overlooking downtown Akron and watched fireworks all across the skyline. It was a perfect night to enjoy being out doors. Of course, my camera battery died so my dad has most of the pics, but here are a few...


Sleeping Beauty


Here, smell this!


Michael really enjoying his time! :o)Seriously, he really did have fun!


My lil reader and catching up on the comics


Me and bro enjoying our meal


Watching the huge fish at Pad Thai. Kate was enthralled!


Papa T and Kate at Welch's Cremery

2 comments:

  1. ooo cute!!! i love that picture of her reading the newspaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is the cutest! I LOVE your blog updates...I wish I could be around sweet Kate and you and Michael! Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete