Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Snowy Afternoon--e few weeks ago

For Michigan standards this winter has been very mild. Even though I knew better, I was beginning to wonder if the kids were going to get to dress up and play in snow...well, they got their wish for a snow-filled afternoon and I got my wish of a snow-filled afternoon in which the snow melts the very next day! Snow angels,and snowballs, snowy swing rides, snow cones too.

Kate, you love to jump into any type of adventure. Your creativity and humerous comments keep Daddy and I laughing. Jo-Jo, you tend to take a more cautious approach unless it means running into walls, diving out of shopping carts or rolling off the counter, then you go all out. But once you discover how much fun the adventure of the day entails, your smile lights up your handsome face and the fun begins.







No comments:

Post a Comment