Friday, April 15, 2011

How does a year pass so quickly






Joseph Michael...precious boy, you are ONE! I love that you made me smile today when you peeked your cute head around the corner, grinned and waved hello, then proudly clapped at your own cleverness! I love that you made your Daddy's day when you tugged on his pant leg, extended your arms up to give him the sweetest hug around his neck! I love that Kate wants to "help" you with everything and you beam whenever she pays the slightest attention to you! You are loved more than I know how to describe and you will forever and always be our sweet boy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Joseph. You are greatly loved. You are a delight to your Mom and Dad, but also to your Heavenly Father who created you who eagerly waits with anticipation of your partnership with Him to carry out His incredible plans He has for you. We bless you favored one. Papa T and Mama Lynn

    ReplyDelete