Monday, December 6, 2010

Snapshot of the past 3 weeks

In the past three weeks we have moved into a lovely new house which has quickly become home, unpacked, decorated for Christmas, my parents and sister visited for Thanksgiving, we had the "soup" portion of a progressive dinner, Joseph has learned to army crawl, Kate is talking nonstop, Michael has raked more leaves than he thought possible AND we are enjoying every minute of it!
I finally am able to use all the ornaments my mom gave me each year for my very own Christams tree. Decorating it with the kids was a dream come true
Say cheese
Tutu Cute

Story time with Kate
I love my squash
Kate set up her Veggie Tales Nativity and loves playing with all the characters (except on of the kings because he has a "yellow" tooth...he should have brushed his teeth better i suppose)
Two happy kids
Thanksgiving party with her little friends where they made indian hats, made leaves for the "Thankful Tree" and had a Thanksgiving feast
Cousins
Nothing quite like a humongous pile of leaves

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Where did you get the Veggie Tales manager set? That would be a great Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a gift but family christian bookstore carries them...

    ReplyDelete