Thursday, November 12, 2009

trumpets, raincoats & "cheese"

Discovery of trumpet playing



adorable spring raincoat...a bit big still, but oh so cute



All week long when asked to smile, Kate would grin from ear to ear and say "cheese". I appropriately thought that I should get Christmas/18 month pictures taken. She would be beautiful in her Christmas dress, she would be happy and smile like never before...Oh was I mistaken. She did look great all dressed up and even said "cheese" on the way, but as soon as we stepped foot into the studio, she did not want any part of picture taking, was not fascinated by the Christmas tree backdrop and we left after 15 minutes as I was apologizing walking out the door. Hopefully we will have better participation next time...that is if I decide to be that brave. I even tried to recreate my own photo shhot at home later that day. Dressed her all up again, gave her Frosty, which she loved,but the little stinker wouldn't sit still for anything...At least I gave it a valiant effort, right?!

3 comments:

  1. well i hate to break it to you, but that bottom of pic of her in her pj's is probably the cutest pic!! that face is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, I agree, Nina...i love that pic too! And she is so cute with that trumpet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alina has never been the same since watching this video of Kate and her trumpet. She loves pretending to have a trumpet!!

    ReplyDelete