Thursday, June 4, 2009

Park slides & reading books

Hmmm. Should I touch my Dora Car?



Yep! I think I will!



Playing is so much fun!



Our little family of three traveled the two short miles to our playground...as you can see, Kate once again had a smashing park experience. She even went down the tube slide all by herself!






Later on, while I was making dinner, I noticed my usually loud 13 month old became suspiciously quiet...this usually means she is somewhere she shouldn't be...however, to my delight, she was sitting quietly in the living room reading all of her books to herself. What a smart girl we have in our home!

4 comments:

  1. I love the way Kate looks up at you Kristen. What a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss kate and you!!! when are we doing the usual???

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful to see one of our favorite families having so much fun together. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful to see one of our favorite families having so much fun together. We love you.

    ReplyDelete