Thursday, April 30, 2009

It has been a busy week...here are the highlights of Kate's world. She was given a massive amount of clothes, which she enjoyed "sorting" through.

In the mix a bright purple sweat suit was found and tried on as a tribute to Uncle James' Barney-colored outfit he adored as a child.

I frequently find this sweet girl walking around the house singing her little heart out both to music I may be playing or her own that she simply makes up on the spot.

I heard some giggling yesterday in the direction of our stairs. As I approached this is what I found...my 12 month old is already "texting"!

As a bonus, today Kate's mysterious 2 week fear of the bathtub has miraculously disappeared. Can't keep this girl away from the tub and she has found a new love for splashing. She also learned to kick a ball today, but there is not a picture to prove this...

No comments:

Post a Comment